Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wordle

Wordle is a pretty neat tool. I used it to see what words I use most in my blogs. I think it is a great way for people to create collages of what their interests are with words, sort of like an option for an "all about me" exercise. I created a wordle filled with words that described who I am, what I am, what I like, and what I look like. This was fun.
However, it should be easier for the user to save the images they create with wordle to their computer. You can't just copy and paste them, so I don't really know how they expect people to use them other than by taking screen shots. I also don't like the way the gallery is setup. There are millions of wordles created like every week, and since they are listed in chronological order it is extremely annoying when you are looking for a particular wordle. I hope the creators of wordle.net will make a few adjustments so this tool would be more user-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment