Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Awesome Findings

As I was working on my presentation on prezi, I decided I would use screen shots and I uploaded them to google so I could edit them (since I have very little knowledge on how to do this using Mac). So when I clicked edit, it redirected me to picnik. I was so surprised and excited!!!! I think it is cool how I was using something new on accident. Once I started playing around with it, I found they have a lot of neat things you can do to photos. I had to try this at home!!! When I got home, I spent a good hour just checking out the various features of picnik and I used it to create a beautiful profile picture for facebook. I look forward to using this site A LOT in the future because it is just that AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mac is still the best! Glad you have been working on prezi.

    ReplyDelete