Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All About Me

My name is Cassandra Reed. I am originally from Chicago, IL, but I have lived in Tennessee for most of my life. I spent most of my school aged years in Chattanooga and that is the place I call home.  I work at Krystal on the strip and I have been working there for almost four years now. I live in north Knoxville with my black chihuahua, Corona, and my boyfriend of two years. I have always wanted to be a teacher and I look forward to teaching high school math. Being a teacher is something that I am very passionate about because of my background. My goal is to prepare young people to be successful adults by providing information and acting as a positive role model. I first used google as a classroom tool last semester in one of my math classes, and I became very excited to one day use technology in my own classroom. I am not very technologically advanced, but I look forward to being exposed to ways technology can be used to enhance learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment